In this blog post, we will show you how you can apply manual credit or one-time charges. This can be a very useful feature when you received the payment by a physical check or you need to apply one-off charges for things like utility bill. Here’s how you can do it.
1. Log in to SmartRentOnline.com.
2. Click on the name of the property
3. Click on the name of the tenant
4. You will then find the ‘Settings’ page for that tenant. Please note that you can edit most of the settings (Tenant Info, Repeated Charges, and Other Settings) for your tenant here.
5. Near the top area of that page, you will find ‘Statements’ tab. Click on that tab.
6. On the ‘Statements’ page, when you scroll down to the bottom, you will find ‘Apply Manual Credit’ and ‘Apply One-time Charge’ buttons.
7. Use those buttons to apply manual credit or one-time charge. When you are done, make sure that you click on ‘Save Statement’.
You will now see that the balance has been adjusted accordingly.